The health and safety of our guests and staff is paramount.
We have put in place the following precautions.
Prior to Arrival
- The chalet will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to guests arrival.
- If anyone in your party presents with any Covid-19 symptoms, is awaiting test results or is required to self isolate please contact me immediately and do not travel to the chalet.
During Your Stay
- We ask that all guests wash their hands thoroughly and regularly during their stay.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly every time you enter the chalet.
- Please do not invite guests or friends into the chalet at any time during your stay.
- For the safety of guests and staff and to mitigate risk some items have been removed from the chalet. These include but are not limited to:-
Some crockery and kitchen utensils
- If any guest presents with any Covid-19 symptoms or is required to self isolate for any reason they must leave the chalet immediately and return home for self isolation according to government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to get in touch.